With millions of customers thought to have been affected by the PPI mis-selling scandal and billions of pounds in compensation having already been repaid, finding out whether you are eligible to lodge a complaint has never been more important.
Here at iSmart, we are dedicated to helping everyone who is entitled to compensation. Our claims process is quick and simple – so what do you need
Step One: Check Your Finances
- Review all your loans and financial agreements since 2001
- Check to see if PPI was included as part of the agreement – remember that it may not be listed as PPI but could be called ‘credit insurance’, ‘loan repayment insurance’ or something similar
Step Two: Contact iSmart or claim yourself
- Load our simple to use Free Check application; or
- Choose to download a Free Check pack and return paperwork to us by post
- You can contact us by telephone too
Step Three: Complete the Application
- Complete the Free Check form
Our online PPI reclaim form is split into three sections:
- Contact details
- Personal details
- Policy details
If returning your application by post, complete and send the following paperwork:
- Forms of Authority
- Record of Policy Numbers (if applicable)
We’ll provide a useful guide on completing the application form to help you
Step Four: Sign the Application
Make sure you sign the PPI claim application before submitting to us
Step Five: Wait for an update
Once you’ve submitted the necessary information we will look after your Free Check for you – so you just need to sit back and wait for your lenders response. We advise 50 days for this process.
We may sometimes contact you for further information and you can arrange an appointment with one of our advisors to discuss your Free Check fully at any time, if you like.
Once we have established you have PPI, we will discuss your options with you.
- You are free to make a complaint yourself against your lender
- You can engage iSmart to do this process for you