With millions of customers thought to have been affected by the PPI mis-selling scandal and billions of pounds in compensation having already been repaid, finding out whether you are eligible to lodge a complaint has never been more important.
Here at iSmart, we are dedicated to helping everyone who is entitled to compensation. Our claims process is quick and simple – so what do you need
Step One: Check Your Finances
- Review all your loans and financial agreements since 2001
- Check to see if PPI was included as part of the agreement – remember that it may not be listed as PPI but could be called ‘credit insurance’, ‘loan repayment insurance’ or something similar
- Load our simple to use PPI reclaim form online; or
- Choose to download a full PPI pack and return the relevant paperwork to us by post
- You can contact us by telephone too and our online application form takes less than 10 minutes to complete
Step Three: Complete the Application
- Complete the application form
Our online PPI reclaim form is split into six sections:
- Personal details
- Policy details
- Details of the sale
- Information about after-sales practices
- Partner’s details
- Mailing options
If returning your application by post, complete and send the following paperwork:
- Security Forms
- Forms of Authority
- Terms and Conditions
- Financial Ombudsman Forms (where applicable)
- Record of Policy Numbers
We’ll provide a useful guide on completing the application form to help you
Step Four: Sign the Application
Make sure you sign the PPI claim application before submitting to us
Once you’ve submitted the necessary information we will look after your complaint for you – so you just need to sit back and relax.
We may sometimes contact you for further information and you can arrange an appointment with one of our advisors to discuss your case fully at any time, if you like.
If you don’t have copies of your loan agreements then we can obtain these for you using something known as a Standard Access Request (SAR).
We’ll provide regular updates on your claim and let you know of any developments regarding your settlement as soon as they happen.
Earn yourself an extra £100
Recommend a Friend or family member to reclaim PPI & gain £100 per referral